1. “Soft domestic demand and the decline in commodity prices continued to weigh on China’s import growth,” said Liu Li-gang, an economist at ANZ bank. “Looking ahead, China’s export sector will continue to face significant headwinds.”
2. Stand: Lenovo CEO Yang Yuanqing shared his $3 million bonus with workers
4. Portugal's achievement gives governments and energy companies a tangible example of how it can and does work, and why they should be investing in solar, wind, wave and other renewable technologies now.
5. Only 6.92 percent of Hawaiian’s flights arrived late during the past three years, almost twice as good as the runner up, Alaska Air — 11.27 percent of its flights arrived late.
6. The unprecedented declines have raised worries that the reserves could quickly evaporate if capital outflows continue and the central bank continues to defend the exchange rate. Most analysts believe the central bank will be forced to curtail its intervention in order to prevent further depletion of its reserves.
2. 时间：2009-11-19 编辑：vicki
3. The Wizards need to surge ASAP if they want to stay in this. We saw what happened last year when they waited too long to get it together.
4. n. 版权，著作权
5. In other words, we’ve just had a false dawn on the climate change front.
6. Slow growth around the world won't hurt the U.S. all that much. American exports might flatten out or even dip, but that would be offset by lower imports of petroleum because of sinking oil prices. So the trade deficit is unlikely to get further out of whack.
1. Leila Janah
2. Corkin died this year but shortly after, journalist Luke Dittrich published a book claiming Corkin buried inconvenient findings, shredded files, and acted unethically in gaining HM's consent.
3. The discovery has caused huge excitement among historians, as it provides firm evidence about a monarch whose life has been shrouded in controversy since his death at the Battle of Bosworth in 1485.
5. Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus said Turkish authorities were in contact with those in Iraq.
China's economic performance in the past few years should suffice to put predictions of a hard landing to a full stop. China's economy will continue to enjoy medium-high growth and be upgraded to higher levels
Five schools from five different countries are ranked for the first time. Singapore’s Lee Kong Chian School of Business is the highest new entrant coming straight into 36th place. Canada’s Queen’s Smith School of Business registered the best progression, climbing 32 places to 67th.
It is the first time I have been toSan Francisco. It is a very beautiful city. On the first day of our visit wewent to the Golden Gate Bridge. Seeing the bay view was really pleasant.Every time I am watching movies inJapan, the city and the bridge always seem to get destroyed. I didn't know thecity was so beautiful in person.The bridge might not be around nexttime I visit so I'm glad I got to see it.