3. Truck wars: Awards aside, Ford’s aluminum pickup is hard to build and slow to sell, leaving an opening for Ram’s fast-rising 1500 while Nissan tries to forget the failure of its first full-size truck when it launches the second-generation Titan with the biggest of big rig styling. The industry’s biggest secret is revealed by veteran executive John Krafcik in Automotive News: In the
4. The 43-year-old woman was placed on a 12-month good behaviour bond and banned from owning animals.
1. She said: "I am extremely surprised and overwhelmed. I just want to start by saying what an incredible year for women in film. These categories are so crowed and crammed with incredible integrity and skill and I feel prouder than ever to be included."
2. The most popular variation of this line is “Don’t fantasize about big sister: I am only legend.”
3. Once the U.S. economic recovery started in 2009, other parts of the world started to struggle in their own ways.
1. The Iranian dissident filmmaker, posing as a (barely competent) Tehran cabdriver, stages a sly, pseudo-documentary inquiry into the paradoxes of cinema and the contradictions of everyday life under authoritarian rule.
4. Just like you don't need a smart bottle opener, you don't need a smart wine bottle. The Kuvee is a bottle of wine with a screen on it that helps you learn about your favorite wines. There's really nothing more to it, aside that it keeps track of the wines you've tasted and can keep bottles fresh for up to 30 days.
5. The hair creates a resemblance to the look of Michelle Pfeiffer, but Ms. Chastain gives it more of an edge. Kay Georgiou, who frequently styles the hair of Matt Damon and Gwyneth Paltrow for films, oversaw the look.
6. The civil service exam consists of writing tests and interviews. The interviews are expected to be held in February or March, after the writing test results come out in January.
1. They are typically designed for students with an average age of 22.
2. As for China, lack or stopped development represents the biggest risk for this country. So it is essential that we maintain steady medium-high growth of our economy and that in itself is China’s contribution to global stability.
3. 9. Putting Yourself in Someone Else's Shoes Improves Memory
Fone Fun Shop director Mark Strachan says that this machine was developed to help iPhone owners get to their photos or contacts in a locked iPhone with a forgotten passcode. Discovered in Hong Kong, Strachan says that they were at first skeptical that the device would work. But over time, the tool has proven itself over and over again.
New employees at the company's Tulsa headquarters have little time to be shy: on their first days, they're seated at desks with a tub of candy. Colleagues often stop by and introduce themselves while grabbing a snack.
Philippa Langley, a member of the Richard III Society who coordinated and helped fund the search, said she hoped a new image would emerge of the king and "the two-dimensional character devised by the Tudors will be no more".